Seminar Invite: Are you eligible for R&D Tax Credits?
HMRC's Research & Development Tax Credits are still one of the UK's most generous corporation tax reliefs but are still widely under-claimed, with thousands of eligible companies missing out on significant tax benefits due to common misconceptions.
Join us for our R&D seminar!
We'd like to invite you to join us for an interactive session as we welcome our R&D tax experts who will be explaining more about:
• What are R&D Tax Credits?
• Evaluating the eligibility criteria - can your business claim?
• How to maximise the opportunity if you are already claiming
• Qualifying expenditure - and the common misconceptions
• Industry-specific examples and case studies - it doesn't always have to be "revolutionary" to be successful!
For more information about R&D Tax Credits and the types of sectors where we have already made successful claims, please click here.
Who should attend?
If you can answer "yes" to any of the following questions, then you may have a potential R&D opportunity:
• Do you design and develop new products?
• Do you offer bespoke solutions to your customers?
• Do you seek to improve existing processes, services or products?
• Do you make prototypes or perform testing?
• Have you invested in bespoke internal IT systems?
• Have you invested in failed projects or developed products that have never launched?
• Do you employ any staff with a technical or scientific background?
If you are already claiming R&D tax relief, this seminar may also be of interest as we can easily check and ensure that you are maximising the qualifying expenditure.
This seminar is free of charge, with refreshments and a breakfast snack included on arrival.
Seminar Details: Tuesday 30 November 2021
9.00am - 10.30am
Location: Lumaneri House, Blythe Gate, Blythe Valley Park, Solihull B90 8AH
Click here to register - we look forward to seeing you then.
Want to chat things through after the seminar?
It's very understandable to have some questions after the presentation and we're here to help! We will be holding individual clinic sessions immediately after the seminar where you can sit and discuss your business and possible R&D claim with one of our R&D consultants.
We're here to help
If you have any queries or you would like to discuss this further, please get in touch by clicking here or calling us on 0121 693 5000 (Solihull Office), 01527 833124 (Bromsgrove Office) or 01675 466344 (Coleshill Office) and we'd be happy to help in any way we can.