JERROMS ACCOUNTANTS & BUSINESS ADVISORS
Streamlined Company Secretarial Services
Company secretarial services are essential to the smooth running of any UK business, but these back-office tasks can prove more complex than expected.
They require a heavy time investment and expert attention to ensure compliance with The Companies Act, which dictates a range of obligations all UK businesses must meet.
Some larger corporations have an in-house company secretary to deal with these duties, but many don’t, leaving them to other underqualified and over-burdened team members. In these instances, outsourcing can be an efficient and cost-effective solution.From filings on Companies House to maintaining statutory registers and ensuring corporation compliance, we can provide a tailored suite of company secretarial services to suit your needs.
Streamlined Company Secretarial Services
Annual Company Compliance
Fixed Fee | Free Company Health Check on Joining | Only £95 + VAT per annum
Preparing and Filing CS01
Failure to file your confirmation statements is a criminal offence and directors can be fined in the criminal courts. Late filings for confirmation statements can also result in Companies House closing your company. We will ensure this never happens by keeping your company details up-to-date on the public register with our efficient CS01 preparation checklist and online filing system.
Maintaining and Updating Statutory Registers
Anytime your company details change, regulation demands that company registers are updated immediately. This includes any pertinent changes in ownership, members, directors, secretaries and PSCs (persons of significant control). We will maintain and update these registers, preventing any critical transaction delays and ensuring the changes are also reflected at Companies House.
Year-round compliance support can be customised to your needs but generally includes:
- Deadline reminders for accounts filing if required
- Expert support and advice on statutory compliance
- Company registers showing the share and officer history
- Production of a current group structure charge (if applicable)
- Act as a corporate company secretary within your company
Fees starting from £150 + VAT
Tailored Advice and Consultancy
Utilising our accounts and tax expertise we can advise on the most suitable form of entity to tailored consultancy on how to structure the company. We provide seasoned knowledge in the early stages of incorporation.
Articles of Association
We can provide the most suitable Articles of Association which are the governing documents for your new entity.
Full Suite of Documents
From the certificate of incorporation to the constitutional documentation, share certificates, and first board minutes, we will provide a full suite of documents to support your incorporation if required.
Integration with Annual Compliance Services
If required, we can provide seamless integration with our annual company compliance service with a secure transfer of details, ensuring your company records are always reliably up-to-date.
Corporate Secretarial Services
In addition to the services we have set out above, our clients can also benefit from additional services below. We can take care of all the necessary documentation to include, board minutes, members resolutions, forms, certificates and updating company registers for the following:
- Shareholders agreements - POA
- Articles of Association - POA
- Share transfers – fees starting from £100 + VAT
- Share allotments – fees starting from £175 + VAT
- Share buybacks - POA
- Reduction of share capital - POA
- Change of particulars - POA
- Share subdivisions – fees starting from £175 + VAT
- Share redemptions – fees starting from £175 + VAT
- Share for share exchanges - POA
- Small company restructures - POA
Some services may require a tax perspective input from our in-house specialists, please get in touch for more details. Complex issues may require the involvement of a lawyer.
Please call us with your needs and we can provide a detailed quote based on your requirements.
Striking Off a Company
Fees starting from £50 + VAT
Whether you are restructuring a group of companies, or simply planning to retire, we help with dissolving a business that is no longer required with:
Guidance and Advice
Removing a redundant company is not without its risks. We will assess your company’s suitability for striking off and outline the steps required and any potential areas of concern before commencing the process.
Our knowledgeable experts will draft all the necessary documents to help you execute the striking-off process with ease and efficiency.
Companies House Filings
We can take care of all tedious and time-consuming Companies House filings, ensuring your information remains compliant and up-to-date. This includes:
- Director or company secretarial changes – fees starting from £35 + VAT
- Registered office changes – fees starting from £35 + VAT
- PSC changes – fees starting from £35 + VAT
- Year-end changes – fees starting from £35 + VAT
- Company name changes or name swaps – fees starting from £50 + VAT
- Filing extensions – fixed fee of £35 + VAT
- Director or company secretarial resignations and appointments – fees starting from £35 + VAT
- Removal or registration of charges – fees starting from £35 + VAT
- Amending previous filings if incorrect - POA
Registered Office Service – Only £95 + VAT per annum – reductions available on multiple client companies
Protect your company and residential addresses by using our registered office address service, including service addresses for directors, secretaries and PSCs. We provide a real UK office address for your company and can forward all relevant post to you where necessary.
Need Specialist Company Secretarial Services?
Reach out today to speak to an expert about your needs. We’d love to support your operation with seamless company secretarial services, tailored to your needs.
Benefits of Outsourced
- Takes the pressure off in-house team members
- Ensures compliance with all relevant laws and regulations
- Frees up time to be spent on critical business operations
- Saves on the cost of hiring and training in-house staff
- Provides a flexible and scalable solution for ever-evolving business needs
Got a Question?
Ask us using the form below.